Are you looking to bridge the gap between ratings as cheap, effective and quickly as possible whilst also gaining valuable experience flying in a new location?
We welcome people who need to build time in our aircraft from all around the world regularly!
If you are a US private/instrument/commercial pilot or above we will check you out and offer these block rates on the aircraft if you pay upfront for minimum of 10 hours at a time via cash, check or debit card
♠ Cessna 152 are $90.00 per hour,
♠ Cessna 172 Six pack is $130.00 per hour,
♠ Cessna 172 G1000 is $140.00 per hour.
♠ Instructors are $60.00 per hour both in the air or on the ground.
Call or Email Aces High Aviation management on 562 726-3719 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-US PPL holder time building
If you are coming to build time from another country there are a few steps you need to follow, it still remains very simple and easy to complete, we are very experienced in the process and have had numerous pilots come from all over the world to fly with us.
Below is a step by step guide as to what is required, please email management at email@example.com before coming to arrange details.
IMPORTANT – To come and time build with us you MUST hold a PPL equivalent or above, we cannot provide training of any kind towards a rating for a non-US resident.
They will request and provide you with all the details before you arrive of what you need to bring, depending on the country that you hold your PPL in including a few documents from the agency that governs the flight in your country.We also have contacts for great places to stay and can provide suggestions on how to easily commute to and from the airport if you need a place to stay.There are no membership fee’s, the only additional costs are $50 for an airport security badge and we require renters insurance which is around $150-$200 for the year, some of which can be partially refunded when you have completed your hours.Please email management at firstname.lastname@example.org if you plan to come and take advantage of this.
- Step 1 – Complete the form you can find at https://www.faa.gov/licenses_certificates/airmen_certification/foreign_license_verification/ then send them the completed form along with a copy of your medical and foreign licence, You can find how to send them this on the website linked above.
- Step 2 – Wait for the verification letter the Airmen Certification Branch will send you once the foreign license verification process has been completed.
- Step 3 – Schedule an appointment with the Long Beach FSDO upon receipt of the letter from Step 2 before arrival in the US, schedule a date ahead of time for when you arrive. The appointment is usually approximately 30-45 minutes in length. The office is located conveniently less than 1 mile away from our location,
- Step 4 – Once you arrive in the US with your documents and head to your scheduled meeting with the FSDO, They will provide you with temporary documents required for flying.
- Step 5 – Come and complete a flight review with us to validate your US PPL.