A demo flight is a great way to experience what it’s like to train to become a pilot. This also provides an opportunity to check out the aircraft, the instructors, and the facilities here at Aces High Aviation.
What you can expect during your demo flight :
- You’ll get shown how to preflight the aircraft
- They’ll introduce you to the basic instruments within the aircraft
- You’ll get to listen in to live air traffic control as you navigate the taxiways in preparation for takeoff.
- Once airborne the instructor will guide you through the flight controls.
- You’ll be given as much control as they feel comfortable as you feel the aircraft respond to your inputs.
- You’ll fly out over towards the practice area off the coast of the long beach harbor.
- They’ll show you a few maneuvers before heading back to land at Long beach.
- The entire experience usually lasts about 1h 45 minutes.
The goal of a demo flight is to give you the real feel and experience of a first flight lesson.
Choose your aircraft (All are 1 hour of aircraft time)
What you see is what you pay. (Aircraft and instructor costs combined)
Cessna 152 - 2 Seat Aircraft
Cessna 172 - 4 Seat Aircraft
$210 – (185lb weight limit / 6ft 1″ Max height*)
$255/265 – (Room for 3 passengers)
Call our office to schedule a time/date (562) 726-3719
Alternatively, you can fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you shortly!
Looking for more information on how to learn?
Schedule a free meeting with the owner of Aces High Aviation / Check out Getting Started
Learn what you’ll encounter and anything and everything you need to know about planning out your flight training and beyond.
If you’d like to take advantage of this please call anytime to schedule a meeting with us.